I'm going to quit wasting time.
I'm going to quit going to a particular online community that has degenerated beyond anything I would want to be associated with.
I'm going to spend my days writing my own creative stuff.
I'm going to spend my days also drawing and painting.
I'm going to fan the flames of my creativity, rather than engage in the excesses of snark that I can get sucked into as a distraction.
I'm going to continue to eat fresh salad out of my garden twice a day.
I'm going to continue eating all the sweetest radishes in the south until the row is gone.
I'm going to continue to identify the birds coming to my feeders.
I'm going to continue to clean out my attic, and go through all my old pictures albums.
I'm going to de-pile my house!
Really. I'm going to do it!
'best laid plans of mice and men...' Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks Michael! :) We'll see.
ReplyDelete"I'm going to quit going to a particular online community that has degenerated beyond anything I would want to be associated with."
ReplyDeleteit's really not all that hard to do.
Kinda quiet over there now.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been back since I wrote this. Lots of great people and I hope they're doing well.
ReplyDeleteThe others - meh.
I'm about to go to the graduation ceremony for my eldest daughter! She is getting her BFA from USF. And she's graduating summa cum laude.
I couldn't be more proud and happy and amazed!
Life is very good!