This Saturday - May 1 - is World Labyrinth Day. The celebration calls on people all over the world to walk a Labyrinth that day! How cool is that? There is a "Walk As One at 1" walk for peace too! You can read more about it here: The Labyrinth Society
In the meantime, I've planted some flowers in the small garden patches:
My pictures don't really do it justice. I think I'll take a video walk and try to post that!
I have had some wonderful walks,
and found some terrific books,
and so I'm really loving it!
Seems like I walk a labyrinth everyday of my life, he said dryly.
ReplyDeleteWhat, Labyrinth Day already? And I didn't think to get you anything! But maybe in the spirit of the holiday, I'll wander aimlessly around the drugstore aisles looking for the right card. (Not really.)
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are nice. Whatever did you do with that huge pile of white sand from the other photos?
I accidentally deleted my post ... in an attempt to delete the other.
ReplyDeleteOh well.
I'm really happy you guys are here :)