Life is full of ebbs and flows ... periods of insane busyness and hurry ... followed by a time of peace.
These days have been rather busy ... the planning, packing, organizing.
Feeling out of the moment.
Trying to plan for and know the unknowable.
Like the weather.
But there is just nothing I can do about that.
I can throw another sweatshirt in the bag...and another pair of shorts, too.
A bathing suit, and something to wear to an opera.
Will it rain? Will it be cold?
Just how hot can it get in San Antonio in July?
The cat has an ear infection.
Better get that foaming liquid in both ears ... and the drops.
And the antibiotic.
Where are the binoculars? Do I have a bird book for Oregon?
Texas? In July? Really?
Grass is growing among the flagstones.
The floor is beginning to look like a floor - it is solid.
But organic.
I'm too fat to meet them for lunch in Philly.
Walk the labyrinth.
One more time.
And again.
Breathe.
All will be well.
All is well.
Peace...dear Cindy.. enjoy this time - as I know you will!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip! (I think you will miss your labyrinth.)
ReplyDeleteI think I will miss it too. :) I may try to find some Labyrinths on my trip. But also, know that it will be here (thankfully) when I return!
ReplyDeleteI needed to read this...and probably could use a labyrinth walk to boot!! I'm sorry I will miss you in Philly -- I'll have to find at least one labyrinth for you to walk...
ReplyDeleteI will miss you too, Michelle! But that is a reason for me to come back! If you know of any Labyrinths, give me a holler. Otherwise, I'm just going to go Colonial America :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle, you will miss Cindy as you and I did not get to meet either! We will one day have to gather together!
ReplyDelete