Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Grinches

We have spent a few years making these beautiful lighted balls for our front yard during Christmas. Over the years we have enjoyed putting them up - they are quite beautiful. This year, about two weeks ago we put up eleven of them. All different colors and sizes.

Last night as I was driving home I noticed something very odd - only six were lit.

I pulled my car into the yard and there were five empty cords hanging from the trees.

Some Grinch Bastard(s) stole our LIGHTS! Out of my yard!!

Jaysus!

5 comments:

  1. Probably sold them to buy their crippled kids some lukewarm gruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That just sucks!
    I hope they get nothing but coal and sticks for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Isolution for you: Next time run a second set of live wire (stripped) along with the lights. You'll know when they grab ahold of that little Christmas surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iso - I'm going to think that JO hacked into your account! :)

    We chained the remaining balls to the tree, and will work on replacing them throughout the year.

    In the meantime, I'm putting up more lights in my yard, and enjoying the falling temperatures. It may actually feel Christmasy on Friday, as opposed to Indian Summery!

    ReplyDelete