About a year ago I was interviewed by an author who was working on a book about the science of fear. He was reconciling, or dealing with, the subjective perception by the person as well as the science of the body.
I just got a note from him that his book - Extreme Fear: The Science of Your Mind in Danger - is coming out on Tuesday.
I have no idea what the book actually says, but Jeff was a terrific guy and I enjoyed talking to him. We spent a few hours discussing Panic, Anxiety and ways the non-professional, regular-Joe sort of person deals with Panic and Anxiety and how it affects our life and our bodies.
Some folks may want to take a look. (He tells me in a note that I'm "the star of Chapter 5" - I hope that is a good thing!)
He says he met some amazing characters in the course of writing his book. I'll assume the star of chapter 5 is one of them.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see - I get my copy tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteThe book is actually good! He's a talented writer, and has a scientific bent.
ReplyDeleteHe tells my story very truthfully, and he doesn't make me look silly! I like that!