That just can't be right.
But what the heck is going on? Why are people so filled with hate, so angry and so wrong? I mean, I'm not one to make anyone have to agree with me, and I'm pretty tolerant for lots of different views. But to just spew evil and hatred and regurgitate someone else's spew ...what's up with that? What's creative about it? What is the benefit for the one doing it? Do I even want to know?
Saw this on a board today "Why does Obama Hate Poor People?" and it was a rant about putting a tariff on Chinese tires. I googled that phrase and came up with three websites with the same title and same rant. So is it a Borg-like mentality of simply soaking the Internet with the same stuff day after day to make people think it is something like a majority?
Blech.
I've really got to take a time out and just get into my own space, and write and deal with the birds and figure out my southern-
winter garden. We're putting in some luscious loamy dirt this week, and planting soon. I'm thinking of renting a beach house I love on the Gulf and maybe doing it for a week every other month til I get some actual words on paper. This is the view from the front porch. I have a great house myself, and don't necessarily need to "get away" from my home ... but there is no wireless Internet there, and I probably have lost my patience for dial-up so it would be some enforced time away from all the distractions. I've done some writing there before, and it is so peaceful.
I'm going to think positively about this - and see when it's available.
I don't even have to go look to know the likely culprit (or two or three). The world is a big place, full of important things, not the least of which is the layout of your winter garden. Re-energise.
ReplyDeleteIndeed! The garden beckons, and the beach as well. I'm a lucky, lucky person! Thanks for stopping by - you're appreciated, and missed. :)
ReplyDelete